Emergence Health Network is proud to recognize May as Mental Health Awareness Month and celebrate the behavioral health heroes who make a difference in the lives of our El Paso residents each day, but especially now during this unprecedented time as we fight against COVID-19. Not only has the virus caused physical suffering and loss, but it has also impacted the emotions of so many in our community as well.
During Mental Health Awareness Month, and throughout the year taking time for our mental well-being should be a top priority. It is ok, not to be ok and having a conversation about mental health and your emotions can stop the stigma associated with seeking treatment.
- 1 in 5 adults in America experience a mental illness.
- Nearly 1 in 25 (10 million) adults in America live with a serious mental illness.
- One-half of all chronic mental illness begins by the age of 14; three-quarters by the age of 24.
- Approximately 10.2 million adults have co-occurring mental health and addiction disorders.
If you have any questions regarding EHN services during COVID-19 or need to make an appointment all 915-242-0555 or call the clinics directly at the following numbers.
- ChAMHPs 915-599-6600
- Central Outpatient Clinic 915-747-3510
- East Valley Outpatient Clinic 915-599-6735
- Alternatives Outpatient Clinic/NEOP 915-759-2870
- Alternatives at EHN 915-757-7999
- Westside Clinic 915-887-3414